NZ Spartans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

personal view

Go down

personal view Empty personal view

Post  Slaymeh Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:06 am

from my experince in con i believe the best method for your money and time would be oak dunegon doors...for this method to work you should be using s/c hammers and having a paid slave...this will increase xp alot and i recommend it highly..as the oak dungeon door needs a level of 74 i think doing oak larders from 33-74 this is the same price as oak dun doors but xp is slower. (you still use the same amount of planks just at a slower rate) i can not say what is best up too 33 as i used tears of guthix to get there and quest xp. 99 con can cost up too 60-80m using stealing creation hammers what does take time but is worth it for the money you save. this time is also gained back alittle with the double xp. without the hammers it can be 120-160m doing oak doors. theres is always mahnogly tables what xp can be 900k-1m p/h compared to 400-500k xp with doors..tables can be very costly being 120m with s/c hammers meaning this method is for the rich and lazy Very Happy well i know my spelling fails and this guide does but owells i tried if there is anythng i shld add pm me or if u have questions do tht too...thanks
Slaymeh
Slaymeh

http://www.runescape.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum